William Jefferson "Bill" Clinton (born William Jefferson Blythe III, August 19, 1946) is the former 42nd President of the United States and served from 1993 to 2001. His wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, is the 67th and former United States Secretary of State. Later he was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice in connection with a scandal involving a White House intern, but was subsequently acquitted by the U.S. Senate.
He grabbed his wife's boobs when he realized that the world was being blown up as a result of Y2K malfunctions at the turn of the millennium in "Da Boom".
He and Peter spend a lot of time together in "Bill and Peter's Bogus Journey", until Bill seduces and sleeps with Lois and later, at the end of that episode, also with Peter. In this episode, he comes to cheer up Peter in the hospital with a little saxophone therapy after Peter hurt himself fixing Clinton's motorcade. Clinton also allows Meg to take a cell phone picture of him, in which he sticks out his tongue and lifts his shirt to reveal a nipple piercing. He seems to do very well in Dance Dance Revolution.
He is depicted in a nude painting in the White House in "Lois Kills Stewie" during the Lois v. Stewie confrontation.
Bill is mentioned in a joke told by a television comedian in "He's Bla-ack!".
- FG101 "Death Has a Shadow"
- FG203 "Da Boom"
- FG218 "E. Peterbus Unum"
- FG425 "You May Now Kiss the...Uh...Guy Who Receives"
- FG513 "Bill and Peter's Bogus Journey"
- FG605 "Lois Kills Stewie" (painting)
- FG904 "Halloween on Spooner Street"
- FG1002 "Seahorse Seashell Party" (mentioned)
- FG1220 "He's Bla-ack!" (mentioned)
- FG1308 "Our Idiot Brian" (mentioned)
- FG1806 "Peter & Lois' Wedding" (mentioned)