The Loop (TV)
[To start a complete script, see: "Gronkowsbees" at the Transcripts Wiki]
- Joe: Hey, it's a commercial. Jerome, switch over to The Redzone.
- Quagmire: Screw that, I say we put on the Bone Zone.
- Cleveland: What's that?
- Quagmire: Oh, it's awesome. They show every sex scene on TV, without all the boring dialogue and plot.
- Peter: I didn't see that in the newsletter this month. Just a big article about how to tailgate a speeding fire truck to get places faster.
- [Cutaway to Peter tailgating a fire truck]
- Peter: Wait til they get to the golf course and find out there's no fire.
- Peter: Oh my God! Our new neighbor is Gronk!
- [Lou Ferrigno walks up]
- Lou Ferrigno: Hey, I'm your new mailman. Former star of The Incredible Hulk, Lou Ferrigno.
- Peter: On any other day, that would be so exciting. Please give me my mail and go.
- Gronk: And my pool is filled with my favorite food: soup with little shapes in it. Sponsored by Campbell Soup.
- Joe: Oh, alphabet soup is my favorite too!
- Gronk: What's an "alphabet"?
- Joe: Nothing. What you said isn't anything.
- [Brian and Stewie are in a car, surrounded by bees]
- Brian: What the hell are we supposed to do? We're surrounded?
- Stewie: Hang on, I got this. [texting] Meg, come outside. We have Pinkberry.
- Joe: You think their wi-fi is Badgetown? Yeah, that's probably them. Look at that. No password.
- Lois: Thank goodness we finally have our neighborhood back.
- Peter: Yeah, now maybe Wilson can move back in and give me homespun wisdom over the fence.
- Lois: Peter, that was Home Improvement.
- Peter: It's exhausting, that you never just go with something I say.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.