The Loop (TV)
[For a complete script, see: "Island Adventure" at the Transcripts Wiki]
- Brian: From the moment we arrived, I've either been drunk or ejaculating.
- Stewie: These are things you don't say to a baby.
- Peter: Huh. All these spray paint cans are empty.
- [Spray paint drips out of Chris' nose]
- Chris: [fake shock] What? Really? How could such a thing come to pass?
- [Peter and Meg leave and Chris takes out a bottle of spray paint]
- Chris: I thought they'd never leave, factory red.
- Peter: So, I guess Thanos got the mind stone.
- Quagmire: Wow, so now he's got all of them.
- Peter: I guess so.
- Quagmire: What does that mean for us?
- Peter: I have no idea.
- [Cleveland and Joe fade to dust]
- Cleveland: I knew it was gunna be us!
- Stewie: It's like a giant garbage Hwhirl pool ...
- [Brian doesn't respond]
- Stewie: You heard me.
- Brian: Hey, Peter. Wanna go on a boat ride?
- Peter: Oh, uh, I can't be in stories for a couple of episodes. I'm real life pregnant.
- [Peter and Lois do 'edibles' at the aquarium]
- Peter: This is awesome!
- Lois: Peter, I'm freaking out!
- Peter: Don't ... don't ... don't ruin it for me.
- Stewie: ... Moana ...
- Brian: Mmm, ... I never saw Moana.
- Stewie: ... You never saw Moana!?
- Brian: Whoa. Look at all the packaging from Mickey D's.
- Stewie: [amused] What? Oh my God. I've never heard that. Mickey D's. That is just great.
- Quagmire: You've opened up a whole world of middle aged legs to me.
- [Quagmire plays the role of Pennywise the clown, in the sewer]
- Quagmire: Please call the DWP. I'm stuck in here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.