|From the episode:||A Picture's Worth a Thousand Bucks|
"Make Our Name Famous" is a song sung by Peter Griffin to his daughter Meg in "A Picture's Worth a Thousand Bucks". It is a parody of the song "Everything's Coming Up Roses" from the Broadway musical Gypsy, and is about his plans to turn Meg into a celebrity after eldest son Chris denounces the family.
Brian: Peter, your son is using his talents to pursue his dream.
Peter: I have no son! Except for Stewie. And Meg!
- Peter: I had a dream!
- It's all about you, Meg Griffin!
- Not much you can do, Meg Griffin!
- You can't dance.
- You can't sing.
- No, you pretty much can't do a thing.
- Never fear,
- Daddy's here.
- Honey, you're gonna make our name famous!
- You'll be larger than life.
- I'll be proud you fell out of my wife.
- You'll be known far and wide,
- Like that Princess who died.
- I'm gonna make you famous,
- Wait and see.
- Honey, I'm gonna do this for you,
- But it's really
- For meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-
- (Commercial Break)