Marriage to Mort
She met Mort at a dating service, though they both had their first kiss at age 14. She looked like a female version of Mort, and has a strong New York City accent. One of her main recreations was watching old films with her husband along with the album "Hotel California" to find if any of them synchronize. She was voiced by Nicole Sullivan.
She was stabbed and killed in And Then There Were Fewer by Diane Simmons for discovering her attempting to frame Tom Tucker, leaving Mort a widower and Neil motherless. She was one of the many people to be wronged by James Woods, talked into selling him drugs from her husband's pharmacy. When this was discovered everyone thought she was the murderer but this was proved false when they found her body after Diane stabbed her.
- FG308 The Kiss Seen Around the World
- FG319 Stuck Together, Torn Apart
- FG403 Blind Ambition (mentioned only)
- FG406 Petarded
- FG425 You May Now Kiss the...Uh...Guy Who Receives
- FG426 Petergeist
- FG517 It Takes a Village Idiot, and I Married One
- FG603 Believe It or Not, Joe's Walking on Air
- FG703 Road to Germany
- FG709 The Juice Is Loose
- FG803 Spies Reminiscent of Us (voice only)
- FG901 And Then There Were Fewer (dies in this episode)
- FG914 Tiegs for Two (mentioned)