The Loop (TV)
- [Brian is talking about his broken to computer to Padma over the phone]
- Padma: So, what seems to be the problem?
- Brian: Well, one problem I have is that I have too much money.
- Padma: Then why don't you just buy a new computer?
- Brian: What? ... Uh, ... I ...
- Padma: Oh, I am just bursting your balls.
- Brian: People in love an overcome anything.
- Stewie: I guess you're right. I mean look at Jeb Bush and his wife.
- [Cutaway to Jeb Bush and his wife]
- Jeb: Honey, do you think I'll ever become president?
- [Screen pans out, revealing Consuela to be portraying the role of Columba]
- Consuela: No ... no ... no.
- [Back to Brian and Stewie]
- Brian: [angry] Stewie!
- Stewie: What? It's just a joke.
- Brian: Yeah, but come on!
- Stewie: Look it up, man. Google her!
- Brian: [admittedly] I know what she looks like.
- Stewie: I can't believe we're really in India. Oh, look over there. Those cute little kids are playing Cowboys and Indians and Indians.
- [Three kids are seen pretending to be a cowboy, a Native American Indian, and an Indian]
- Kid 1: I'm gonna shoot you with my six-gun.
- Kid 2: I'm gonna shoot you with my bow and arrow.
- Kid 3: I'm just going to stand here, wearing a shirt that appears to be a jacket.
- [Brian and Padma meet in person for the first time]
- Padma: Brian?
- Brian: Padma!
- Padma: Why are you here?
- Brian: Because I was having technical difficulties with my heart.
- Stewie: Ugh, 16 hours on a plane and that's what you came up with?
- [Stewie makes a pun about New Delhi]
- Stewie: Let's go get sandwiches at that "new deli" I keep hearing about.
- [Ganesha performs a rimshot]
- Stewie: Thanks, Ganesha.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.