Roberta Coretta Tubbs is the eldest daughter of Donna Tubbs-Brown and Cleveland Brown's stepdaughter. She was named after her father, Robert and has a younger brother named Rallo and is step-sister to Cleveland Brown, Jr..
In "He's Bla-ack!", she and her family move to Quahog following the cancellation of The Cleveland Show. Quagmire volunteers to have her stay with him while repairs are made to the Brown's home. She also joins in Thanksgiving dinner with the neighbors at the Griffin home in "Turkey Guys" and again in "Peter's Sister".
She attends Peter's roast in "Roasted Guy", his backyard picnic in "Hot Pocket-Dial", is in the courtroom in "A Shot in the Dark" and is present at the premier of Stewie's peanut butter commercial in "The Peanut Butter Kid".
She can be seen at the beginning of Bonnie's birthday party in "The Heartbreak Dog". She also has a crowd scene cameo in "No Giggity, No Doubt" and appears at the family and friends party in "Bri-Da".
To date, she has yet to have a speaking part on Family Guy.
- FG1220 "He's Bla-ack!"
- FG1305 "Turkey Guys"
- FG1316 "Roasted Guy"
- FG1406 "Peter's Sister"
- FG1407 "Hot Pocket-Dial"
- FG1409 "A Shot in the Dark
- FG1411 "The Peanut Butter Kid"
- FG1416 "The Heartbreak Dog"
- FG1509 "How the Griffin Stole Christmas"
- FG1510 "Passenger Fatty-Seven"
- FG1516 "Saturated Fat Guy" (mentioned)
- FG1609 "Don't Be a Dickens At Christmas"
- FG1614 "Veteran Guy"
- FG1619 "The Unkindest Cut"
- FG1715 "No Giggity, No Doubt"
- FG1802 "Bri-Da"
- FG1806 "Peter & Lois' Wedding"
- FG1807 "Heart Burn"