Hey everyone! Fandom will be hosting The Downstream, which is a Twitch stream that anyone can attend. By attending, you can get updates on major initiatives like FandomDesktop, the Fandom brand, and Fanatical, as well as have conversations with the Product Design team, the Marketing team, the Fanatical team, and others!
When? Friday, May 28th at 8am US Pacific (click the link to convert to your timezone!)
Where? Fandom’s Twitch channel (click the link to join!)
Hope to see you then!
For those who wanted to catch The Downstream but missed it, the VOD was saved for you viewing pleasure! Check it out by clicking this link.
You can catch all of the presentations, including...
- FandomDesktop design thinking
- how we approach the new logo design (no new logo reveal yet!)
- what Fanatical is and how they fit into Fandom
- what on Earth is SEO and how do you tame it
- what Fandom is doing to keep communities safer and more inclusive
This will be held every three months, so the next one will be in August. Enjoy!