Hi, welcome to Family Guy Wiki. Thanks for your edit to the Chris Griffin page. Please take a moment and review the Family Guy Wiki:Policies and guidelines which contains most of the important ground rules for edits.
- We have sufficient examples to illustrate the subject. No need to detail every occurrence.
- Quotes are restricted to the episode Quotes pages. --Buckimion (talk) 04:24, February 8, 2015 (UTC)
What did I do that had anything to do with the quotes? Boyariffic (talk) 06:29, February 8, 2015 (UTC)
- "Homer responded to him saying "That's Your Son!" In "Baking Bad"" --Buckimion (talk) 11:46, February 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Use italicized brackets for all non-quotes, NOT parenthesis!
- All quotes must end in spoken words. This isn't a script.
See #1 above!!!!!
For the past two week you failed to follow formatting and I cleaned it up. This time your quotes were removed. Make sure EVERYTHING follows proper format. Use ":", not "*" to indent each sentence. --Buckimion (talk) 22:09, November 15, 2016 (UTC)
Sorry about that. This is the only wiki I regularly edit on that uses that format for quotes. I promise to remember that from here on. Boyariffic (talk) 23:56, November 15, 2016 (UTC)
You seem to be forgetting that ideal quotes are a single line, or a setup and punchline. The extended runs of dialog need to be roped in in the future. Also, credit card names are not italicized, nor are game consoles or stores. The Minions Peter refers to are the characters, not the film. These have already been fixed. --Buckimion (talk) 02:11, March 28, 2017 (UTC)
You have been warned before and I let last week slide, but DO NOT MOVE the existing quotes! Put yours to the bottom of the list and remember the rest of the formatting rules such as quotes must end in spoken words. --Buckimion (talk) 23:59, October 8, 2018 (UTC)