Hi, welcome to Family Guy Wiki. Thanks for your edit to the User talk:Buckimion page. Please take a moment and review the Family Guy Wiki:Policies and guidelines which contains most of the important ground rules for edits.
DO NOT extend out descriptions. Family Guy fans are already noted for short attention spans, and looking at the existing descriptions, they are already too long as they are. (And VERY subject to trimming sooner than later.) Those wanting in-depth information are better served by going to wikipedia or other wikia sites. --Buckimion (talk) 11:51, February 25, 2019 (UTC)
- I understand, buddy, but the date is 1969 when Warner Bros. cartoons closed. That is false information. All the best! :) Orange Mo (talk) 01:07, February 26, 2019 (UTC)
Wizard of Oz
Seth MacFarlane pinned the blame for the silver shoes on MGM in DVD commentary and we won't be changing that on the page for The Wizard of Oz. However, the MGM page itself was deleted as unnecessary. It was started by an edit-obsessed fanboy and really wasn't needed here. --Buckimion (talk) 11:24, March 12, 2019 (UTC)
- I do not understand "Once a line is used". Please told me so I can understand for the next time. All the best! :) Orange Mo (talk) 03:32, May 20, 2019 (UTC)
- It has been policy that the best quotes are just that - a memorable line or two and not entire scenes. When this directive was ignored and people began to edit in entire pages of script, often lifted from other sources, we had to step up the enforcement. In addition to remaining true to the spirit of "Quotes", we also encourage people to come up with entirely new material, rather than copy/pasting from somewhere else. --Buckimion (talk) 14:27, May 20, 2019 (UTC)
I thought I made myself clear that no staff member pages are to be filled out until the episode airs and we see who is really in there. I'm beginning to have my doubts about the trustworthiness of WGA. "Holly Bibble" HAS to be one of the last remaining episodes. Two of which are clearly Stewie stores and a third a Quagmire story. We are one step short of bringing a complete halt to everything until episodes air. --Buckimion (talk) 17:34, April 23, 2020 (UTC)
- WGA is always correct. It's an official source. The writers guild of America. All the best! :) Orange Mo (talk) 18:09, April 23, 2020 (UTC)
A couple of things to throw at you...
Local broadcasters and/or FOX cutting the logos isn't unusual. Our local stations do it all the time as they switch to the local feed for news.
The second is in regards to "Holly Bibble" being "Fecal Matter". I know it has to be one of the last episodes written for this season and Seth's attitude on religion almost makes it a slam dunk, but based on WGA's listing, I was considering that it may be "Stewie's First Word"...as in 'word of God.' Thoughts? --Buckimion (talk) 19:28, April 29, 2020 (UTC)
- For the first comment, the torrent version has them cut out so I went based off the torrents. Second you may be right but I guess we'll just wait for the press release. All the best! :) Orange Mo (talk) 21:00, April 29, 2020 (UTC)
Major Character Makeover
I'm looking at the page for Stewie and think it needs a major cleaning. I'm seeing the need for punctuation in places and minor trivia that needs to be relegated to Notes such as the bit about The Real Live Griffins in the lead paragraph. Collecting stray thoughts under a specific headline is also a go. I've unlocked the page for you and others to have a shot with it. The usual requests of supplying the episode name for facts apply and unsupported information should be flagged for me to check. The other characters will follow in the coming weeks. Let me know which ones should take precedence. --Buckimion (talk) 22:21, May 26, 2020 (UTC)
- I just read the Stewie page and there's way too much information at the top lead. The leads should be brief with all those stuff explaining stuff about him in a specific header. I know the wiki's I'm admin in are small like Bless the Harts and Duncanville Wiki (you're welcome to check out character articles at those wikis) but the leads are brief with interactions and traits explained in specific headers. That was my takeaway from reading it. Cheers. All the best! :) Orange Mo (talk) 23:48, May 26, 2020 (UTC)